Aetrex - Men's In-Style Orthotics - Insole for Dress Shoes
Aetrex In-Style Orthotics are designed for providing support in fashion-forward shoes that have little or no removable depth. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, and Metatarsalgia.
L100 - Our neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the foot.
- Top Cover Material: Genuine Leather
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: 0.0125"
- Recommended for: Professionals
- Best for Dress shoes and shoes with no removable footbed
- How to Use: Begin by removing the footbed in your shoes, if possible. Replace the insole with your Aetrex Fashion Orthotics. When placing your new Cobra shaped orthotics in your shoes, make sure the arch is placed on the inside of the shoe.